68 Degrees?

It's January 6th, and Pennsylvania is still the Northern Hemisphere, right?

As I get ready to head out for some errands wearing a short sleeve shirt, the house windows open and what feels like an early summer breeze blowing through the place, I'll just link to Tammy's comments from the 18th of December.

Here in SE PA we generally don't have snow for Christmas, and we haven't even hit the point in the year where we would normally expect peak snowfalls, but what we have feels like late May.

A lousy night's sleep Friday into Saturday, today's weather has me wishing we had a hammock set up out back.

Time to get out into it. At least it's not raining and it'll mean another mild utility bill (we're electric everything here) coming up.

Tags:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Grrr! Blogger ate my comment!!

As I was saying before I was so rudely usurped, H & I were out running pre-birthday party errands on Friday afternoon in short sleeves, without a jacket between us. It seems terribly, terribly wrong.

Sure, sure, I'm enjoying the reduced utility bills. Who wouldn't?

But hard to argue global warming when you're fanning yourself in January.

P.S. - It's been raining here for about 24 hours now. You may want to grab an umbrella. It's likely headed your way.
Mike Norton said…
Already slowly clouding up here, we're expecting rain by about 9pm. It'll be heavy in waves overnight and through the morning tomorrow. It's about 20 degrees cooler today than yesterday, so we're back into jacket weather at least.

Time for another run out. Always errands...

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need