Mid-Weekend... Once More!

Today wrapped the Starro event series for me (I've quietly shifted my Heroclix postings over to a new blog for reasons stated in the first post there, back on October 5th), so with that done I'm back into the rest of the weekend.

I have dinner cooking (a pot of steak and bean chili), tonight we might do most of the Halloween decorations (might even buy the pumpkins, but I'm not going to cut, gut and carve them until next weekend), and tomorrow (despite the reviews) at least Nick and I will be headed for a matinee of 30 Days of Night.

Aside from that, I have some projects to attend to, and will finally be making a decision on which new comics service I'll be using, as I want to place my order for the month soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes