Sunday Morning Concert

No theme I'm conscious of (though there was a strong 90's theme among the early ones I'd tracked down), save that these are songs I wanted to hear this morning, some of which I don't run into frequently. Everything's from the past 15 years; I'm not in a terribly nostalgic frame of mind at the moment.

The mix was originally more varied, but between the time I found some videos, embedded them here and posted this they were pulled from YouTube.

I started just by finding out that the song from the new Apple commercials was Yael Naim's New Soul. Probably not destined to be anything like a favorite for me, but it's something new (at least to me) so why not place it here?


Elliot Smith: Waltz #2, accompanied by a photo montage put together by a fan.


Lemonheads: It's a Shame About Ray


Radiohead: Karma Police


Meat Puppets: Backwater


Fastball: The Way (What the video has to do with it I have no idea...)


The Postal Service: Such Great Heights


Oasis: Wonderwall


....and, I want to end with a block of Green Day.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need