As I contemplate how best to view the Bill O'Reilly's show, since Barach Obama has agreed to appear tonight - oh, I'll definitely be recording it, as I won't want to watch it in real time, but there should be some other sort of protective gear involved, no? - I am compelled to post a piece that aired elsewhere last night. A piece to remind us that O'Reilly, Rove and various other imps and minions whose mouths flap on Fox "News" programming are at best pompous and hypocritical, and that more and more we really do need to turn to The Daily Show if we want to cut to the heart of reality.

Enjoy. (Oh, yeah. Go to the right and hit the pause icon on that jukebox first, if you haven't already. The volume on this video clip is fairly low.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes