Still Alive
Just Quiet


An update -- not much more than a note.

I haven't bothered to post anything in a while -- longer than it seems, as some of the more recent posts were set up to auto-publish most of a year earlier. There are others in the que for April and June, at least, and it's entirely possible I'll start finding a little time and interest for this again. Always an option. For the time being I'm boring myself preemptively with topics, stopping myself from holding forth on yet more crap. Otherwise, it's more of the usual: What's on my mind isn't for a public forum.

Quick posts of notes, links, etc. have been happening over on Facebook, of all places, in recent months. Definitely nothing expansive, but that's not how it's designed. It's structured to be light. With posts limited to 420 characters (IIRC) the packets are light and conversational. Those for whom that's still prolix can move on to Twitter. (Where I've yet to send any message, but I am - loosely - following Craig Ferguson and, because he's building a robot skeleton sidekick for him, the Mythbusters' Grant Imahara... and Geoff Johns. So far. All of that is definitely just a light info feed. I'm not expecting to become active over there, which is part of the reason I didn't give much thought to my Twitter ID, which is just RealMiraclo. I'm there, currently, to be alerted, not to alert anyone else.)

I never expected to be there. Me, on a social networking site? I haven't even listed high school or beyond because I'm not trying to reconnect with anyone as late as that. The only reason I ended up on the site because that's where the relaunched Wizkids first began to post information... and from there it started to spread. I'm using it more as an information feed than anything else, though it's a very easy spot to post items of passing interest and/or of the moment.

Aaaaannnd.. that's all I wanted to say this time out. Back to the rainy weekend.

Comments

DA Madigan said…
Yeah, Tammy set up a Facebook account, so now I'm sucked into its devouring maw, too. Bummer.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes