Technical Difficulties

  
      I'm hopeful that the folks behind Blogger will fix whatever is suddenly vexing me today, where it won't allow me to directly post images (I have to sneak in links to images on the web) nor allow me to embed video, forcing me to just have to link to them. Whatever this problem is, it wasn't there yesterday.
     My most direct recourse seems to be sending feedback through their system, which I did earlier today. It's in the hands of the gods now, and I can just try to move ahead as best I can.
     I greatly enjoyed blogging back circa 2004 or so, then fell away from it. I know the audience for these is almost always very low, but I prefer to work in longer form, and in the end I'm doing this for my own focus, development, or at least amusement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need