Omnibus Watch Continues


     Today's arrivals are the first of the classic X-Men Omnibus collections, covering up through issue #31 of the series. I went with the Alex Ross reinterpretation of the cover of issue #1, both as it looked cool and that the alternative was one with the original Kirby cover... which I have inside the book anyway.
     Once I have the second volume, taking me up through #66 - the final issue before it became a reprint item through issue #93 - I'll have the classic X-Men era covered.
     Speaking of both X-Men and desired coverage, the other one that arrived today was Uncanny X-Men Volume 3, of the "All-New" era X-Men. This includes issues 154-175, Annuals 6 & 7, and several other items. While I also have volume 4, this is probably as far up the channel of the original series as I should have gone with this format... but I have the other, and hope I'll find at least some of it more enjoyable when I get around to revisiting it.
     Next, to take a little time to go through my remaining orders, see which items I really should have had by this point, and reach out to the seller to inquire. Off-hand I know that at least I should have volume three - the last in the series - of Absolute Swamp Thing by Alan Moore, and the second Doctor Strange Omnibus. Again, no organ transplant level of urgency here - I know about the numerous problems businesses are dealing with - but I want to be assured they're being fulfilled. I paid or these well in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need