Spider-man 2


I did carve out some time yesterday - I'd wanted to, and besides, I'd promised the kids - to see Spider-man 2. A solid piece of entertainment, I was very happy with it; the Spider-franchise appears strong, and opportunities for storylines abound. I don't want to do a full review here (though I reserve the right to do one a little later -- I just want to keep moving at the moment), so aside from recommending it I'll just point you to some comments on it made by fellow bloggers Mark Gibson, ISB, and Tony Collett each of whom deserves some attention.

Beyond that, it seems that I'm writing most of my comments on the movie in comment blocks on other people's blogs. Hmmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes