Auctions Postponed
(and a few odds and ends)


I've decided to hold off on a block of auctions originally planned for this weekend, starting them next Saturday instead. Still too much prep work ahead of me, and with more pressing matters before me (and two points yet to be resolved concerning the earlier auctions) it makes sense all around for me to wait another week. I'm posting it here since I'd mentioned the auction plans to a large handful of people and this is easier and less intrusive than my sending out an email loop.

Geek bits: Yesterday saw some Heroclix LEs arriving via Wizard. These were the two Magneto (in his guise as Xorn) uniques, which look like this.


One of these I've already folded into a trading deal to get me a different LE - a Daniel Ketch (a variant of Ghost Rider who has some dial advantages over the usual ones) - and a unique from the Indy set (Samandahl Rey) I'd been mildly interested in, pics of both shown above, too.

(Apologies for the blunt tools in the formatting. I'm in a hurry.)

Finally, I want to send best wishes out to Abby, the nature gal, concerning her hoof (Mr. M. managed to hook up with a rare gal who's apparently not shoe crazy) and Tammy, who's dealing with some big changes. Also, a little congratulations to D-is-not-for-Dumbledore for recently passing his probationary period in his relatively new assignment at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes