I don't know what would be more pathetic...
(updated)


...that Bush would need to have someone feeding him information during a televised debate (this is a Salon.com piece, and will task you with a "subscribe or watch an ad" choice in order to read the entire thing), or that he would do such a lousy job of it even with a Cyrano. Remember, this was during the first debate. While he still failed to pull off a convincing performance in the second one, during the first he was a nearly continuous disaster.

Abby - who sent me the first link, but as I was posting while on the run I neglected such niceties as credits - has also sent me this link and this one, too, all on the same subject, but neither requires you to subscribe or watch an ad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes