'Twas (almost) the Night Before Christmas

This cold boomeranged on me Sunday and has laid me low once more. Chills, meds, a pile of tissues and bedrest became my world by nightfall. While I'm doing better now I fear most of the recharge on my batteries may just enough to get me through some final holiday prep while wife and kids are back visiting my in-laws. (I'm not fit for travel and the last thing everyone back there needs is a new source of holiday infection.)

I've momentarily mislaid the tracking slips, but odd boxes should have/be arriving in Louisville and Chicago today. Hastily packed, each is an embarassment in its way, but especially one of them as the horribly generic, non-personal card was jammed into a slot in the side of an already packed box... Please, keep in mind I was likely running a fever as I rushed to get a couple things out before the post office closed Saturday.

While I'll want to be back on later for some other bits, I've strung a few holiday video items to take up the seasonal slack. I've ended it with the longest and oddest of the lot. Hopefully one or two of these will at least hold the novelty of being new to you.

Santa vs Cops


Ornaments


Display


Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special

Comments

Doc Nebula said…
Mike,

We're deeply appreciative of the package, even though I'm not allowed to see what I got until tomorrow. Still, I'm sure it's fabulous, as always. Merry Christmas!
Mike Norton said…
Ah, good! It arrived. A token is all, really, but I'd wanted to send something.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes