Long past minor and certainly no miner,
nevertheless, today
I'm a forty-niner


An odd birthday to note, it's more than a little foreboding to me. The countdown to 50 begins seriously. As noted to a friend sometime last year, fifty has the potential to hit me like a freight train if I haven't successfully addressed various issues that have grown to be of great importance to me.

I suppose what I choose to do about them before this date rolls around again will be the true measure of how important they are to me.

I wrote all of the above months ago, trying to at least have a few posts ready to auto-publish so something would appear here. At the time I had no clue how tragic a turn life would take even before reaching this.

Comments

Tony Collett said…
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one for you!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes