Busy Monday

Two sites to watch are SCOTUS blog -- for word on the Supreme Court decisions the court's issued just before ending their session, and, with the increased likelihood that one or more Supreme Court justices will be announcing their retirements in the near future, there's the Supreme Court Nomination blog.

In a different vein, though I added it to my blogroll yesterday, Tim Tjarks has let it be known that he's started his own blog, another misAdventure. The next time I'm back behind the scenes I'll try to remember to revise his link under the Legends header to reflect that, too.

We're getting Ari back home today - a week after she went into the hospital - so there are Things To Do around here. I slipped in more than a day's work on Work items over the weekend so that I could keep Monday clear.

H, if I haven't gotten to answer the question in your note, I will try to get to it soon. First I have to check to be sure what I have. Much rushing about today...

Oh, by way of a public service announcement: Bothered by sites that demand registration info in order to view their content? Try bugmenot.com. It's fairly self-explanatory once you're there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes