Wha--? Friday?!

[Tapped into a melodramatic, teen angst vibe. A single spotlight on a lone chair and a figure half-slumped in it, set against jet blackness. No, it's not Bill Cosby.]

This turned into another head down, keep moving week, that largely dissolved into files and details I didn't care about at the time, don't now, and I hope to Eternity I never will. Thus is a life wasted in the margins of someone else's books. I may as well be passing my days waiting at a bus stop, but the pay's better where I am and it's air-conditioned.

Nothing distinctly bad happened (at least not that I'm aware of) and it was a pay week, so on my diminished scale of happiness it was a Good Week.

Either way I'm left feeling drained and up for little but trivialities. Again. If nothing else, this weekend I'm going to make a sincere attempt to avoid falling into the narcosis of television. It's so easy to fine something to watch and end up bleeding one's life into the channels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes