Sunday night absorption

The Sopranos returns after a more than 21 month absence for its final full season (there'll be an 8-episode finale in the fall, as they found they had a little more to say than they could do in one last season) and I'll be watching that shortly. I've been looking forward to this for a, well, most of those 21 months.

After that I have some other 'Net business to attend to, and... on top of it all I'm not feeling at my best. So many others around here have been sick of late some of it may have gotten to me.

Whether I'll be able to medicate myself into unconsciousness directly after that or will be too unsettled to sleep... that's something I won't know until one or the other comes to pass.

For now, though, onto the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes