Supernova Shift

Heh. Well, knowing how the universe works I should have seen it coming the moment I found myself mentioning in the comments on the previous post that Supernova was scheduled for release October 25th.

Someone heard me.

It's been moved three weeks later, to November 15th.

On the bright side, that should mean I'll have the set with just over a week to spare before the extended Thanksgiving weekend on the 23rd-26th. Also, I can hardly complain that they've taken this move as part of their upgraded quality assurance program.

Still... man. Three extra weeks? And I thought it was going to be difficult keeping myself from finding out too much for an October 25th release...

I'd jokingly say "gorblimey" but I'm afraid about what would happen.

Comments

Doc Nebula said…
It's YOUR fault.

I... have nothing else to say.

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need