Giddyap, Christmas!

As events (which I'll mention more after the fact) threw off our Christmas Day plans, we've opened everything tonight. For the most part everyone's happy with what they received.

For my part, Darren and Tammy sent me an Unpainted Huffheimer Arizona shirt, a quality item referencing a fun, quirky movie. Unless it's still too damned warm out I'll wear it to Thursday's gaming session. Thanks!

Wife & kids came up with a Days of Future Past set for me, which had me happy I'd held off on picking one up for myself since it came out so soon after Supernova.

A new, advanced Sentinel, Colonel Logan and Rachel Summers in her Hound mode bring me an interesting new trio, along with new rules for the Sentinels and a new map that ties into the maps from the Danger Room set.

From out of the Windy City, Grant sent me the Aliens set!

Set up as a Horrorclix set, it's nonetheless something easily brought into a Heroclix game. Whether or not we use them, they (and the Days of Future Past pieces) will be going with me to Thursday's gaming day, too even if simply to show them off.

Some other odds and ends, but that's the meat of what Santa's minions have brought me so far.

Nick's playing one of the new games on the X-Box 360, while Ari's helping Travis customize the music selection on his new MP3 player.

Me? I'm about ready for something more to drink and then to stretch out.

I hope you all have a fine, fine Christmas!

Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes