Well, I did my part

I voted yesterday. While the state fell to Clinton, Obama still picked up almost as many delegates and is still running some 126 ahead. My suspicions remain that a significant number of the 160,000 PA Republicans who switched to Democrat this year did so to help keep Clinton in the race so the internal fighting can continue, and potentially help her win the nomination so they can go vote for McCain in the fall.

It's a simple, but in its way brilliant strategy, as the Clinton supporters' reflex is to deny it, putting forth an argument where they confuse those newly signed up to the voter rolls with the Republicans in Democrats' clothing. The Dems fight among themselves and become gradually more partisan.

At the moment it's all mostly unpleasant, but it's far from over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need