Post-Atomic Pals

I generally don't just post pass-alongs as far as jokes and graphics, and I get the impression these have been making the email rounds alongside those hideous "Joke-A-Day" emails I've managed to keep myself out of for the past 5 years or so. However, I liked this lot enough to show them off here.

These were sent to my wife from her sister as the current state of cats near Chernobyl, I believe. I especially liked "griffer", so he took the header spot. "Furby", on the left, is funny enough but very much what one tends to do within the first five minutes of using Kai's Goo or SuperGoo. "Troll" strikes me more as deserving to be called "weasel," but I didn't create these so it's not for me to rename them. (Troll has a "The storeroom" logo on it, which should at least be a clue as to where he came from. I don't have the time to track it down.)
















I'm swamped with work today, so thanks for the various emails and tips, but I won't be able to do much with them until tonight or later.

Still, since I'm showcasing odd visuals, I should pass along this photographic gallery, and a gallery of paintings I came across while trying to locate this one, which I'd momentarily mislaid. The alpha and omega of that trio were sent to me, respectively, by I'm a Crypt Leak and Tammy. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need