I'm not really back, but...

I wanted to note that Jaws author Peter Benchley's died at the less than ripe age of 65, but it wasn't as a result of a "hunting accident" with Dick Cheney.

Yow! Well, at least Cheney was only packing an odd, relatively wimpy 28 gauge shotgun instead of a more standard 12.

As for me, I've gotten some things done, but not the big, work items. I'm heading into a week where the things threatening to come down on my head last week and the week before have simply been pushed ahead each time, as if I was going to find the time, energy and inclination to do them then.

Still, much snow shovelled (we had over 12 inches fall between Saturday afternoon and midday today), more bills paid (well, checks written and envelopes stamped, waiting for Monday's mail) and the federal taxes done. My order for comics (month after next) was placed, too.

Collateral Damage releases on Wednesday, so I have that on the trivial-but-fun front to look forward to. I expect to be running clix auctions, CD and older items, starting next weekend.

I'll likely continue to be quiet here until mid-week. After that... we'll see.

Comments

Doc Nebula said…
We have no snow here. Tippy is all but gone.

I know we should be happy, but I feel very left out.

One pleasant side effect of making my blog members only -- I don't need to inflict any more goddam verification words on people.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the tip on the Cheney thing, Mike. Checked here this morning before I even listened to the top news stories. Of course, Cheney has no comment and didn't think it was worth a mention at all until somebody else did. Our leaders are scum. Sickening. Sickening. Sickening.

nvotd (my verification word), indeed!
I had a great time reading 'Jaws' when I was a teenager twenty years ago. Oh well.

Cheney should carry the Barret 0.5 sniper rifle...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes