Quick Shuffle

One of those Saturdays begun early and foggily, where nothing seemed rushed until I suddenly realized how late it was getting.

An annual company cookout function yesterday after work was nice enough -- everyone else seemed to really enjoy it, but I become so wound up during these things that it takes a while to unwind. I don't handle most social functions well, much less ones connected to the workplace.

I have week 3 of the 5-week Coming of Galactus tournaments coming up shortly (11:30 this morning), the timing of which meant I had to turn down a last minute invitation to get together with Abbygal, Crypt Leak and whoever else might have said "yes" to go into the city for some ice cream event. I'll be tied up until heading for 3 today with the game. After that I'm largely open (as in having much else to do this weekend, but that's all at my discretion to schedule) but I don't know how long they're planning to be down in the city and what they have planned for later.

Today the participation prize is the new Firelord. Beyond that I'm hoping for good pulls, including getting that Citizen V I'm still missing.

Time for a fast shower and then off into the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes