Sailing the Accountantseas

Yeesh. Ebay changed their entire template on me in the months since I last sold anything, so I ended up having to re-do sections of my template... over and over again, as I'd typed out my listings offline, in advance, using my old format.

Bleary-eyed (especially with this being done on top of much rush-rush-rushing of calculations and reports for work) I've gotten all that needed to be set up for auction for a friend, along with some other items I'm looking to sell to help defray some local costs. The list of what's running is here.

All Buy It Now-formatted items, they will sell or they won't over the coming week. I may decide to add more tomorrow night, but I'm in no state to deal with that at the moment.

Now I'm going to take something for this headache and try to relax for bed. Another stack of calcs and reports lies ahead of me, starting in about 7 hours.

Comments

Doc Nebula said…
Sorry about the headache. Thanks for all the tedious effort on my behalf. Let's hope it pays off for both of us.
Mike Norton said…
Any sudden re-acquaintance with ebay procedures when there's been enough time lapsed to allow them to make changes is always a minor challenge. I managed to get some items up for me, too, and that's more than I would have done without the extra motivation. Mighty Thor and his Thundering Blow card have already sold, so we're off to a decent start for being much less than 24 hours into this.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes