Doing The Lazarus Hop

An unrelenting workload kept me pinned down last week and begin to wear me down in a set-up for phase 2: a virus the plague rats (ie my sons) brought home from school last week. While wife and kids got to take a not-so-happy holiday for much of the week, I thought I'd steered clear of it... but by Friday morning I was going through sudden sweats and teeth-chattering waves of cold. Shortly before 8am my stomach, esophagus and mouth were turned into a bizarre cannon for semi-processed food.

Not only couldn't I take any time off from work on Friday, but I even had to put in an extra hour as I wobbled my way towards the weekend... and I was back in to pick up on the testing late Sunday afternoon. Still, all things considered I'd rather be me than Spaulding Gray.

Hence, no blogging activity since that blip of distraction I provided myself on Friday.

As of today I'm tired, but feeling better with each task I've knocked off my list. Now to start the slow process of getting back into some posting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need