I'm just busy...

Hence the lack of much activity here. I had more in mind this past weekend (especially items concerning Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist's opinion that the judicial nominee committee's sole task is to force the president's nominees through, and that the current filibuster rules should be done away with) but Blogger wasn't having any of it, refusing to let me on. There's no lack of material to comment on - if anything there continues to be too much - but the time's simply not there. Getting closer to the weekend and clearing out some other obligations should do the trick.

Continued thanks to those who've been sending me links, whether they're of a political nature or something even more arcane - to quickly note two. (Thanks, Grant and Mr. Washington, respectively!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes