Turkeyday Torpor
(Pre-nap ramble)

I don't have the slightest regard for pro sports, so football games are a complete non-issue for me on Thanksgiving. If you enjoy it, then go ahead and do so. The only thing I happened across today on tv that's a holiday special event of any interest is the Dinner For Five Thanksgiving Day marathon on IFC. The show's creator and host is Jon Favreau, and each half hour is an edited down block of conversation over a full meal at a restaurant with four people generally in the entertainment business. Aside from (at least it seems) that Kevin Smith was invited more times than I might care for, it's an interesting reach into the people.

All I know is that I have to stay away from the radio for awhile, having gotten my annual fill of Arlo Guthrie...

I hope you're all having a fine Thanksgiving. If you're a Canadian then you ate weeks ago, so now it's our turn.

A little rest, then I have a list of things to get done.

A little more arguing from downstairs and "kill the children" will move to the top of the list...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes