Money For Nothing

Ah! Another ATM fee I didn't know about.

ATM Denial Fees. Being charged for asking for money that for some reason - in the example given it's because he asked for $400 when the ATM daily limit for his account was $300 - strikes me as being charged a connection fee to a site for merely attempting to connect to it.

The timing on this is apt, as I finally took the few minutes necessary to set up online access to my bank accounts just recently, and having access to the latest details of my accounts has me looking for fees. It's becoming obvious to me that it's important to know who one's dealing with and what the rules are. It's their game, we're at the mercy of their rules. Our only true defense is knowing what the rules are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes