Slap Happy Pappy Day

Happy Father's Day to all appropriate persons.

A looong Saturday and a slow wind-down in the wee hours of this morning. I didn't get home until around 1 am, after which we made up some things to eat -- hours too late to be thought of as a late dinner, it was more of a pre-emptive strike against any impulse towards breakfast. I'm taking today at a relaxed pace. It's almost noon and I've only been up and moving for an hour. The card I was given this morning was a great way to start the day, and with luck it'll set the tone for the day and, if I'm exceptionally fortunate, the week.

The past two days saw me doing far more standing and walking than I generally do these days, and parts of me are letting me know. Nothing debilitating, but the message is more suggestion than ultimatum: Either get more active regularly or expect it to be rougher next time.

I've dumped yesterday's pics from my camera's card to my desktop and will get to a post on Saturday's convention day, try to get a general sense of the event, include some information I should have known, but didn't, etc. later today.

For now, though, it's time for me to casually map out the day -- what I plan to get done, whether I'm going to set foot outside, and what's to be on the menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need