Para-diamond shift

Is it just me, or by the end of this piece have your sympathies shifted from the women to, well, if not to someone else then at least away from them? I don't envy anyone dealing with the singles scene. Most days it seems that 99.9% of human beings are ultimately loathsome creatures.

That I would pop up with something like the above during such a busy week is best taken as a sign that I'm far too busy to get into anything important. It's not that there's any shortage of important matters going on in the world, but merely that I lack the time to do them any justice. I'm closing in on the last of the holiday shopping (even though I know I'll still be rushing about after some other bits next week), trying to get as much done as I can for the next Legends issue, and trying to make some headway on work around the house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes