Time fo' a whuppin!

Yes, today's Supernova's release day and I might even get out to pick up a few boosters despite tomorrow being the day brick and then case are scheduled to come to me, but for the moment I have nothing to say about it aside from noting ugly rumors about collation inside some of the cases.

So! Because I'm sick of seeing the same entry on this site, and Crypt Leak sent me this entertaining link from not merely a film but something of a franchise I was unaware of, I'm posting this.

From 1976, and nearly 8 minutes long, it's Dolemite (Rudy Ray Moore) in a long fight scene from The Human Tornado. Low budget, blaxsploitation goodness! Hand me my pimp cane, woman!

I'll be back to tedious posts on the new Heroclix set soon enough, I'm sure. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll have something better to report than the mostly ugly rumors from some other case buyers about crappy collation this time around, with wildy imbalanced cases.

Tags:

Comments

SuperWife said…
OMG, How crazy is this??? That guy is wearing Ighlander-ha's birthday present!!! That's the EXACT same outfit I've got wrapped and under the ed-ba. Damn. You had to post this now.
Mike Norton said…
Many apologies! Not many men could wear a hat like that without working at Burger King. With that outfit I'll have to get him the umanhay ornadotay oundtracksay to go with it.
Doc Nebula said…
Yay! New work clothes. W00T!

I see I'll have to train SuperFiancee and the Super Kids to kick ass in the mighty martial arts manner! Then we can wander the yards, upper hallways, and basements of River City, beating the crap out of maniacal white guys and their dopey looking thugs!

(Super Adorable Kid is a little young for both the asskicking and the required dress code, so she can stand off to the side holding the boom box that's playing the electronic 70s soundtrack. The sound of the horns, the guitars, the synthesizers, will be a warning to crazy white guys everywhere that Highlander and the Highlemites are about to hit them upside the haid with a little yellow office trash can! ::shaking head from side to side:: Bwululllulululuh!)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes