"...and lesh me tell you sumshin', captain..!"

Although one could put Romulan Ale, Antarian Glow Water or, as Crypt Leak suggested when he sent the link to me - Tranya - in it, this Mr. Spock decanter is awaiting someone's beverage of choice. Hopefully the worn cork, box and discolorations on box and short will mean that whoever buys it isn't a hardcore collector looking for unplayed-with toys to salt away and will, instead, replace the cork for a good seal and get some fun use out of it.

My weekend got away from me (imagine that!) so I have yet to start my auctions for the extra DC giants. I didn't get as far as the ad copy or the research on current prices. Perhaps tonight...

I did bring flowers to wife, mother-in-law and mother yesterday, surprising all, and between Friday and late Sunday managed two visits with mom. It's slow-going, but we're working on it.

Comments

It always cracks me up to see both Spock and Jackie Chan sharing the same hairstyle...
Anonymous said…
Wow. Imagine a Vulcan Jackie Chan during Pon Farr.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes