In the Center of Easter Weekend

A frequently intense work week last week left me a tad crispy by Thursday. Friday we caught the first local showing for The Grindhouse, which I may get to make some comments about later today. Today, otherwise, I have some Easter prep to do do, including more housework, finally getting a haircut, and completing some Legends items.

Before most of that, though, as it's the day before my wife's birthday and since tomorrow we'll be out visiting, today we're headed out to a birthday lunch at her favorite local restaurant, a spot she hasn't been in months.

So... off with me, then.

Comments

SuperWife said…
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Orto!

I'll look for your GRINDHOUSE comments. It's one that Highlander and I have both (secretly...well, before now) wanted to check out.
Doc Nebula said…
Happy Birthday to Ari.

I'm curious about GRINDHOUSE, but must admit, the chick with the grenade launcher sticking out of her stump freaks me out.
Mike Norton said…
While mostly a light touch -- anything but an exhaustive review -- I've at last posted something about The Grindhouse. The movie was largely what I expected it to be, and a fun time for my discount movie tickets.

I've passed along the birthday wishes!

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need