Any Central-Floridian Dog Lovers?

A halting week of blogging gives me next to no audience, and such a puddle as I have is likely already aware of this, but I wanted to do my small part. A friend of well over a decade, despite only knowing him through text, Darren sent out a plea last night. His brother, Paul, was just served papers that he has 7 days (6, now) to find a new home for his roughly 45 pound dog, Chewie. Moving isn't much of an option, especially with such ridiculously short notice. If he can't find a new home he'll have to go to the pound. If you or someone you know is interested, he can be reached at docnebula01@juno.com.

A headache saw me seeking quiet, dark places last night, so I didn't see his call for aid until this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes