(Today's topics: Gray issues and muddied waters)

Grey Tuesday

An alert from Warren Ellis led me to Grey Tuesday. Additional info can be found here. I'm still wading into the nuances of copyright issues and the unintendedly (by the founders of the law) immortal and culturally-deadening forms they've mutated into in an increasingly corporate-dominated society - enough that I have a decided leaning, as this abominable sentence demonstrates. However, this specific instance is new enough to me that I have no immediate comments on it. Moreover, I'm not a fan of sampling per se, but I recognize that this issue may transcend a matter of taste.

As it's happening today, though, I invite you to look into the issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes