It's Science -- If it Serves..?

I know it's been noted in several places, but I'm compelled to spread the word. Wednesday saw a report organized by the Union of Concerned Scientists, alleging the Bush Administration has suppressed and distorted scientific reports that were inconvenient to them. While the UCS is a liberal advocacy group, the report was endorsed by many who aren't associated with UCS, some of whom even having served in Republican administrations. (The UCS link I've provided is to their Action page; I did this because it brings up several related issues of interest, also demonstrating some of the items they're currently focusing on, and their main page appears to be loading verrrry sloooowwwly at the moment.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes