Capturing the spirit of an era



Thanks to Felix for hooking me up with this one. Yeah, that's the guy we remember.

While I'm on the track of thanking people concerning such things, thanks to Grant Schreiber (writer/publisher of Judas Goat Quarterly) for reminding me of a suggestion I made to him several years ago. I'd suggested that there should be a push to memorialize Ronald Reagan by naming as many active superfund sites as possible after him. Oddly enough, it works for both sides, as there are those who'd link him to them as a symbol of renewal, while the rest of us would see the linkage to despoilment.

Finally, e boredom posted a recap and commentary piece on Reagan's Raiders #1. (Thanks to Mike Sterling for the link.) The saddest thing about this is that, for some reason, I know I have all three issues of the series somewhere in my collection... I'm such a packrat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need