Salem's Lot, anyone?


I'd known a remake of the made-for-TV version of the Stephen King novel was being done for TNT, but was glad to have come across this piece to remind me that it's coming up next weekend. A more star-focused promotional piece for it is to be found on TNT's own site.

I'll likely end up taping it for two reasons: One, if I'm going to watch a story on commercial TV that's longer than an hour I'd prefer to be able to skip through the commercials and know that I can watch the entire thing at will, and Two, the second hour of the premiere night for it will be running opposite the second episode of the new season of Six Feet Under. Sure, each of these will be replayed sufficiently that there's not a solid conflict -- if TNT runs it as they usually do their new movies it'll run back to back at least three times each night -- but between Sopranos and Six Feet Under - the most recent time-slot hand-off - I'm used to watching HBO at 9pm on Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need