Another sweep

Another assortment of Heroclix auctions are up. Twenty two auctions this time. I decided to start it on a Saturday so the sales will be settled by next Sunday, and hopefully most of them will be set for mailing on Monday. A couple of the previous sets of auctions arrived at their destinations by today and I've copnsequently gone up a couple feedback points; the rest (of the domestic ones) should have them by Monday's mail. Australia and Spain will more likely be by the end of the week. That'll likely do it for eBay clix sales for a while, with the next step being getting the bulk inventory list together, prices attached, and online.

My next trick will be to ignore the auctions for a while, rather than check them every five minutes.

Aside from a trip out for a few items I didn't realize we needed when I picked things up on Friday, but aside from that I stayed in my low-humidity, sub 70 degree F environment. Not quite Mr. Freeze, but - as with the office area downstairs at work, near the lab - small-framed outsiders who come in have remarked that it's "freezing" to them.

CryptLeak wasn't half as fortunate today, having found himself in his in-laws attic, clearing out their decades of accumulation and clutter, wishing for a cool breeze and a set of gills. The best he could make of it was that a) it was better than having A's parents found dead in the attic after trying to do it themselves, and b) it was a preferable approach to short-term, rapid weight loss than this program. Some unsavory variant of "easy as falling off a log" is in there somewhere, but I'm not going after it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes