Saturday

One of the simple pleasures is waking up with the initial jolt of a weekday only to quickly realize that it's Saturday. Being able to melt back onto the bed is usually part of the wave of relief, but bladders have their own priorities. As I was up anyway, I figured I'd check online. Quickly clearing out the junk email, reporting the spam, then answering a postage question to someone in Germany who was looking at one of my Clix auctions. (Hey! I've been good about it this week, avoiding regular plugs. Now I'm approaching the half-day mark until they close and am hoping for much activity.)

Now a quick note here. I might lie back down after this for perhaps another hour, might not -- but, for the moment at least, I seem to have the choice.

Still, I'm signed up for a Heroclix marquee back in Bensalem, at 11 am. I'm going for fun, to see how my luck is in pulling something of interest, and to possibly do some trading. I'll be most of an hour travelling there, and have an errand or two to take care of before then, so while I might get to stretch out briefly it won't be for a long nap. The list of things I have to do beforehand is already lengthening in my head... so I'm off! A fine Saturday to us.., everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes