Where'd I put that compass?

I'm taking a couple days off from work - today and tomorrow - making a 4-day weekend for myself. The past couple days of work were long ones, so by the time I came home and took care of the things that needed to be done, got a shower and began to relax I had too little juice left for much else. Sleepy-bye time for the weary old guy.

Today saw more details that needed to be tended to, including taking Ari around to more medical appointments, getting some light food shopping done (vegetables, rolls, that sort of thing) and working up the lunch that might be dinner. Everyone here is on his or her own schedule. At the moment - just past 3pm - I'm the only one awake. Aside from a few things I have to take care of tomorrow -- some bank business, mailing off the rest of the eBay items to the auction winners who've paid, and making an appointment to get one of the vans inspected sometime (other than Thursday) next week -- I'm theoretically on my own time. I'm trying to work my way into that frame of mind by doing some postings here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes