Brick or Bludgeon, Bucks Is Bucks

After reading about how Oxfam auctioned a brick used to break into one of their shops and made 225 pounds (roughly $420), I found myself wondering if once she's reached the end of producing Harry Potter books J.K. Rowling's publisher plans to have her attacked so they can sell off the murder weapon as a parting bonus.

No, that's all I have at the moment. Weak, weak, I know. Still, it's more plausible that that will Luthor extracted in Superman Returns not being tied up in probate for years.

I've been mostly doing housework today and I'm just taking a break... so to speak.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to see so many new posts up here. It's good to catch up a little. As for me, I've been having the most delightfully decadent of weekends. For an old broad, that is. Yes, I've done a little laundry and some dishes. A little baking (some yummy banana muffins for breakfast and some cheddar garlic biscuits to go with the roast I made for dinner). But, mostly, I've played cards, watched a lot of movies (my first time with KILL BILL and KILL BILL II), and a couple other things I probably shouldn't mention here. I can't remember the last time I spent an entire Sunday lazing about so.

Oh, and speaking of Uma Thurman movies, did you ever make it to see her new one?

Off to finish a couple things before DEADWOOD comes on...
Mike Norton said…
Sunday's zipping away.

The food sounds wonderful!

No, the only movie I've gotten out to see since Superman Returns was A Scanner Darkly last night.

Kill Bill I & II is a definite trip -- and by far the most enjoyable Uma experience I've had. I've never found her attractive, so since many of her movies try to play her up as sexy that element consistently falls flat for me, though she has been improving with age.

Yeah, Deadwood in less than 2 hours. I'm going to see if I can get one or two more things done around the place before then, but once I settle down to watch the show I'm planning on making that my sleepy slide into Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need