And you think the dog gets excited when he sees you just pick up his leash or say, "go for a walk?"

Just wait.

While the comedic idea might have occurred to me I don't believe I would have spent time doing a product mock-up for Dog Condoms. The "meat-scented" variety seems one paw over the line to me. Still, these people appear to be serious. It's reminding me uncomfortably of the episode of South Park where we visited a PETA commune. (Though the germane part's only hinted at in the second paragraph.)

Don't you know that every dog, regardless of how small, will be insisting his human friends buy him the Great Dane variety? I see plenty of therapy sessions to go around for all involved.

They say they'll require "human intervention" to use, but I think that's just a challenge to pet owners. I expect that within a year of these hitting the market Pet Star will have to come up with a form letter to reject all the people who want to share Spot's latest trick with the world. (Thanks, Tammy, for alerting me.)

Okay... I'm a Crypt Leak found these two, too. I immediately know which one I find more disturbing, though there's so much to choose from. I wonder how Bob really feels about that "Poodle sized" comment... (Yes, I'm presuming that the "Doggie Styles" bit is really just a joke. That one page appears to be the only reference to it, and Ralston Purina isn't talking about it.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes