Work for me, distraction for you

I'm working through an impressive pile of folders with data from various projects, trying to get it all done on time. Next week's already a shortened week for me (we get Good Friday off, as unusual as that might seem) and I'm aiming to take one or two additional days off... but the only way that'll happen is if I get these projects done.

So, I'll likely be fairly quiet the next two or three days. In the meantime, here are a few items:

Remember, while some of you may be sick of winter, some people like it cold. Now there's even a spot for Mr. Freeze ...if he's willing to go to Singapore.

Either this is a typo or some radical Creationist did the write-up on this "140-year-old dinosaur."

Beware the Marmite, my son!

"Dude, you're so good with those drumsticks."

"There will be no singing and dancing Hobbits." Well, whatever will sing, they'll see it first in Toronto.

Burly, unrestrained clown leads to "soft tissue injuries." Hey, this is up in Vancouver! They have ambulance-chasing injury lawyers up there, too. Now we won't have to feel so alone down here in the US.

It's not wise to presume that there's a one arrest limit per day. No, really, not even in Sarajevo.

Finally, how could I resist mentioning a story with the phrase "including condoms in the shape of devils, hands and horses"?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes