Another Saturday Night

Well, at least I'm not in or near Southern Japan at the moment, so that's good.

A very busy work week kinda sorta behind me, but I've gotten a good advance hit on next week's work. I have plans to take Monday and Thursday off -- Friday's a company holiday, so that's a given for me -- and it's taking a great deal of extra effort to pull this off at this time of year. I had to put some time in at work this afternoon and will be doing the same at some point tomorrow, but that's okay. I bring in discs and crank up my stereo, and there generally aren't any unwelcome interruptions, so all in all it's better and more productive than being there during business hours.

The week ended up robbing me of a great deal of my own time, preventing - among other things - my getting a block of auctions ready in a series of simple steps. I could have rushed through the steps and gotten them up tonight, but I probably wouldn't have been pleased with the results. As this is to raise money for a friend who's suddenly out of a job (they're his extra Heroclix, after all, though they're in my hands for sale), I want to try for the best results. Besides, it's probably better to have the money come into his hands a little later when it's closer to the time when he'll need it. I'll chat all that up when I have the auctions running.

For now... I have a few details to attend to before getting some sleep. I hope the weekend's treating you well. (Erroneous references to Daylight Saving Time coming to an end and us losing an hour overnight have been removed in order to prevent conflicts with merchants, family and the loss of bar bets by any of my readers. As has been pointed out to me this morning, all of that - the time change, not the calamity, it's to be hoped - occurs on April 3, two weeks from now.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes