A time to sell, a time to buy

I've set up a small wall of Heroclix auctions! Unlike other times, though, these aren't to benefit me; they're a friend's extras I'm selling on his behalf in hopes of helping bridge a rough financial patch between jobs.

One Hell and a half of a week continues, as work continues to pile in and every client -- and too many of the project managers on their behalf -- are convinced that they're a special case, and so are exempt from all restrictions of time, space and general propriety. Consequently, I'm beat. I have One More (likely) Long Day ahead, and then I'm taking Thursday off, followed by Friday's company holiday, and -- glory be! -- actually observing the weekend this time around!

Only time will tell if this is pure delusion. However that is, though, the auctions are up and running, and each of them with a low, low opening price, so drink heavily and then start browsing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes