Legacy: First $trike

Okay, I buckled as planned (revel in your weaknesses!) and picked up five boosters during lunch today. (A friend up in Chicago bought 6, making me feel almost saintly in my restraint since I'm usually far worse about it.) I really cannot complain about the mix, though that won't stop me entirely. Anyway, here's what I pulled:

Rookies: Jade, Jinx, Mr. Freeze, Power Girl & Super Woman
Experienced: Hourman, Joker, Persuader & Wildfire
Veterans: Batman, Kid Quantum, Mr. Terrific. Power Girl, Spoiler, Stargirl & Wildfire (Corrected: I'd forgotten the vet Wildfire)

Feats: Stunning Blow & Trick Shot
Battlefield Conditions: Bright Lights & Overconfidence
Bystander Token: Harvey Bullock

Super-Rares: None! (Curses!)
Uniques: Steel (giant-size fig), Ares & General Zod


My pal in Chicago managed to pull two super-rares and both the Ares and Green Lantern uniques out of his six boosters, btw. We each certainly beat the odds, since on the average there is one unique for any six boosters, and one super rare in any twelve. His managing to pull a Green Lantern and two of the super-rares really bucked the odds, though, and put him in a better position than I'm in with respect to the cases we'll be opening Friday.

Off to a good start nonetheless.

Oh, I checked around and saw that at least one person threw together a handy checklist for keeping track of one's Legacy clix. (It's a pdf document.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes