If sex is in the eye of the beholder then maybe
goggles are in order...


First is one about some risks for strict letter-of-the-pledge abstinence people - reminding me simultaneously of various tales of Catholic school girls and the public debate concerning when sexual relations are and aren't sexual relations from a few years back.

Then there's a situation creating a fuss among those who want to haul Ashley's friends out of Leviticus, among other places, as a reportedly racy Bible for 13-16 year old girls comes under fire.
Discussing her friend "Emma," Ashley says, "The story is that she had oral sex with a guy friend of ours last week. Just for fun. They're not dating, although they've always flirted with each other a lot. Emma took one look at my face this morning, and she knew I knew."
Maybe if she'd stop nervously wiping her mouth on her sleeve every few seconds. Ah, Catholic guilt. It lasts a lifetime.

Before you blast me for all this, some woman sent me these links. Is there no shame? No propriety?

One should hope not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need