Isn't it... comforting to know that anyone can put out an album?

Some of it's bad taste, most of it's just poor judgement, lack of presentation skills and/or an absence of charisma. Ladies & Gentlemen, The Museum Is Open! It's The Museum of Bad Album Covers.

The Singing Postman looks like a failed Mike Myers character, doesn't he?

It's great fun to browse through, though some of the images are disturbing. Thanks to Crypt Leak for mentioning this to me in an email, and a tip of the hat to Alibi for adding it to her site yesterday, I see.

Oh, just so you know, there really are some Heino fans out there, somewhere. No word is immediately forthcoming as to whether or not Heino's fans outnumber David Hasslehoff's over in der Vaterland.

Okay... I can't help but reach for the bottom of the non-sexual pile to end with this one...

Comments

TT said…
I think the most disturbing thing is that the Singing Postman has a "best-of" album.
Anonymous said…
Suddenly I'm craving Kaiserschmarrn!
Oh dear.

Indeed. How did you happen to come by this gem?

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes