A little progress

A few things done today...

The most substantial of them being getting the china cabinet back together, and the full unit put in place in the dining room. As all this was done after some more mundane chores, so I found myself a little sore and stiffening up and needing to take a break from it before I could get the contents of the cabinet in full order. So far, so good, but I do see that I'll need to find some other glass shelves/platforms I can fit into the cabinet if I'm to use it as the display case I'm intending, as I'm going to soon run out of shelf space otherwise. Once I have it presentable I'll put up some pics.

Sunday.... Sunday will have to see some substantial headway done on the dining room, living room and main hallway, along with some touch-up on the kitchen. We need to have everything back in reasonably presentable, functional order by Tuesday when I head back to work and both kids start the new school year. I don't want to be spending Labor Day doing any of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes