Obscenity of the day

While making a carefully planned trip out today to take care of banking and some essential shopping in as ecomomical a path as I could, we saw something...

...a Hummer made into a stretch limousine.

I didn't have a camera handy as it sped past us, heading in the opposite direction, so I had to hunt down an image online. The one we saw didn't convey the additional sense of bad taste and irony of all of the U.S. ribbons on it. Honestly, one of these should be parked on a pedestal the next time Billy Batson goes to walk down the hall to meet with the Wizard Shazam.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We have two of these in our area. I see them all the time.

Even my 15 year-old daughter, who has some illusions of bling, recognizes the outright ... excessiveness of a Hummer limo.

There are days I have a little hope for her.
Anonymous said…
We have them here, too. And, yep, I agree. Too much of a bad thing any way you look at it.
Anonymous said…
You're right.

Only the Hummer lowrider has true class.
Mike Norton said…
Bring the bling!

Nothing exceeds like excess!
Unknown said…
Nowadays huge Hummer, which made into a stretch Hummer limo is a really coming into fashion. People prefer more "military and brutal" cars than sophisticated classical cars.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes