Odds & Ends

I was up far too late into this morning, puttering around on items online and off, and as a consequence despite being the first one up today it was at noon, give or take half a minute.

A few items were adjusted on here, including replacing the page I had going on Geocities for my clix trades (Wants and Haves) with a piece on this blog. (I slipped it in as a retcon move, back on September 7th.) It'll be much more accessible to me and easier to edit. That's where the link over on the right now goes. It's just scratching the surface, but it's accurate as far as my Icons extras and wants are, along with what I still want for Fantastic Forces, some of the extras I have for that set, and most of the remaining uniques and LEs I have after the eBay sales and trades.

I also wanted to put a line or other separator between posts, as it was looking claustrophobic on successive posts where I wasn't using an image in the top portion of the post. I started with a quick green bar with a red filler, which looked a tad too Christmasy for September. So then I pulled up a color shifting bar, found it lacking, and finally settled (for the moment) on the animated cat prints. I'm getting tired of it already, but am not in the mood for fishing around for something more comfortable and elegantly all-purpose. I added the code for it into my template, hence it being retroactively in place through all my posts.

Some shopping done out at Aldi and Big Lots! (oh, yes, it's the high life here...) has been done, so food's laid in, we have a new toaster and various cannisters to celebrate actual housework that went on around here this week -- that for once wasn't done by me! Okay, I did some of it, but I've been getting some sincere efforts from the other 75% of the household and it shows. The kitchen, dining room and much of the living room look the part again at long, long last.

Cubed and seasoned chicken, diced onions and peppers, a little garlic and some shredded colby and monterrey jack on tortillas assembled, I have two trays of chicken quesadillas in the oven... and just about ready to come out. Today's wacky schedule finds me after 7pm and not having had stopped to eat..! Everyone else has been grazing all afternoon, though, so I'm, once more, the sucker here... Time to finish that up, top them and serve them so I can wait 10 minutes to hear "Those were good! I'm still hungry!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes